Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Friday, May 29th

On the morning of friday the 29th we got to present a power point to some of the classes of the lower grades of upper school, I got Form II. I went in with all of the confidence that I could build up in order to do a great presentation and inform the students of the ways they could help, but it went the wrong way.

I know that there are many people that don't really care about animals, they prefer to center themselves around the problems that are surrounding human beings and ignore those who can't really complain because they do not have a voice, just like animals. I think that we have to act as the voice for these creatures that are being mistreated by humans, and they can't complain in any way.

When I tried to do my presentation the tutor of this class asked me why was I doing this project, why invest so much time and money on creatures that, in a way, are inferior to human beings. That we should help people instead of animals because they are more important. Well let me just say that that is not the case. This made me realize that there are various people that don't really care about the well being of anyone but themselves, that humans are the driving force of the universe, that the world revolves around them, but can we really change the perception they have?

I believe that by working with animals we are going to become much more sensible human beings, we are going to be caring to the environment we are living, and ultimately this will make us much better persons because we will be able to get along with anyone or anything with much more harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment